Last updated: 18th July 2021
All Tapi stores in England, Scotland and Wales are open. Please check your nearest store for latest details. Fitting services are fully operational.
We strongly advise customers visiting our stores in England to wear a mask, and have asked our colleagues to continue doing so. In Scotland and Wales, masks remain a legal requirement whilst visiting stores.
There's plenty of ways we can help:
- Home Visits – our ‘store to your door’ service is fully operational and we’ll bring our large samples too, book now
- Appointments – book some time with your local Tapi team.
- Live Video Appointments – speak to our in-store team from the comfort of your home, book now
- Order by phone – call your nearest store
- Call & Collect – we will be open for collections, call your nearest store to order
- Get your room measured – we're still able to offer our measuring service, call your nearest store to book.
Whilst you're online, you can get some preparation in with our:
- Samples – you can order 3 free samples for delivery by Royal Mail in a few working days
- Request a Quote – you can request a quote from any product page and the store will contact you with an estimate
Our Coronavirus FAQs page covers the most common customer queries.