COVID-19: Protecting our customers and colleagues.
Our stores are open across England, Scotland and Wales and operating with an open door approach. You can pop in or book an appointment with one of our flooring experts at a time that is convenient for you. Please be aware that face coverings have been made compulsory in all shops in England from 24th July, and from 10th July in Scotland. No specific rules for shops have been introduced in Wales.
Rest assured, we will continue to put the safety of our teams and customer first, and feel confident we have the right technology and processes in place to ensure this.
Our Coronavirus FAQs page covers the most common customer queries.
Whilst we encourage customers to shop alone or in pairs, we understand that you may need to bring children with you. If you do, we ask that you keep them close at hand and please understand that if there are already a lot of people in the shop, we may have to ask you to return at a later date. For your own convenience you may be interested in our Home Visit and Video Appointment services.
Due to unprecedented demand and the effects of the pandemic which is affecting the speed of manufacture across both the UK and Europe, delivery dates provided will be guidelines only and in many cases, fitting dates will only be provided when your flooring has arrived in-store. This will be dependent on the flooring selected and stock levels at our suppliers. We are working closely with the manufacturers to ensure delays are avoided where possible. Our automated email process, if you provide us with your email address at the point of purchase, will provide you with an update once your flooring has arrived in-store. If you have any questions should a delay arise, we will endeavour to provide updated information as soon as we can.
What services are available?
- We will continue to offer Store Appointments in stores in England and now Scotland and Wales.
- These appointments will allow our customers to browse our light and airy showrooms and have full access to our extensive range of floors.
- If you would like an appointment, you can check if your nearest store is offering this service: Book a Store Appointment.
Online Video Appointments
- We are piloting Online Video Appointments, giving customers access to our stores from the comfort of their home.
- One of our flooring specialists is waiting to offer advice and showcase suitable products through a one-to-one video call. They can make product recommendations, calculate a quote and even place an order for you.
- If you would like an appointment: Book an Online Video Appointment.
- If you know what you are looking for or have an existing quote and would like to place an order, you can do so by calling: 03330 150 501.
- Our team is operating from 9am-6pm (10am – 4pm on Sundays).
- We have reintroduced our Home Visit service at across England, Scotland and Wales.
- We’ll bring our flooring collection to your door, so you can browse in the comfort of your own home. We can measure up, plan and give you a free quote too.
- All our home consultants have Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and we've introduced measures to ensure our customers and colleagues are safe.
- If you would like an appointment: Book a Home Visit.
- Our fitting partners have begun working again across England, Scotland and Wales.
- They have been provided with adequate PPE equipment and will be sanitising between every visit.
- They will ensure that social distancing is maintained at all times while in your home.
How our services have changed?
- We may look a bit strange, but we’re wearing all the PPE required to ensure that everyone in our stores is safe.
- We are controlling how many people are in our stores to ensure there is plenty of space to maintain social distancing.
- We’ll continue to furlough any of our staff that are particularly vulnerable to COVID-19.
- We’re disinfecting our tills, phones, payment portals and all surfaces with fluid alcohol or a bleach solution after each use.
- We will continue to use the 2m rule in our stores. There's plenty of space in our showrooms.
- We won’t be offering our customers refreshments for now.
In your home:
- We’ve provided our Home Consultants and fitting partners with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to wear at all times in your home.
- All our Home Consultants and fitting partners will fully sanitise their hands before and after each appointment.
- We’ll maintain a 2m distance at all times.
- We’ve gone paperless: please allow us to email your quotes, invoices or receipts.
What’s not changed?
- Our value! We continue to offer a wide range of products at amazing prices. Book a Store Appointment to see our unbelievable in-store offers.
- Our passion! We’re excited to help you find your dream floor.
- Our service! We’re as motivated as ever to offer our customers the Tapi service.
What we’re asking you to do:
- If you’re feeling poorly, please stay at home. We’ll be delighted to help you as soon as you feel better.
- Avoid groups: please shop alone or only with your significant other if possible.
- At all times, maintain the 2m distance rule in-store.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided, or ask to use our sink facilities for hand washing.
- Please refrain from eating or drinking in-store.
- Our teams are working very hard, in trying circumstances, thank you for understanding.